Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Out of Orbit

Yesterday night

sitting outside the nudist’s hut

I sighted

many shooting stars falling from their orbits

in some distance space

and I wondered

if these shooting stars had ever imagined

that somewhere somebody is watching them

as they leave their orbits - the orbits which once were their lives for some distant land

like these shooting stars

I have left my old orbit

the orbit which had become alien to me

and was not mine anymore ( its a very late recognition though )

and I am looking around for a new path,

new possibilities

because life does not ends with such a disintegration

rather it marks

a new beginning

 

2 comments:

a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a said...

sometimes two shooting stars from different galaxies incidently meet out there in distant space and decide to fly together to a distant land, I guess